induction blade brazing machine
1. Transfers more energy per square meter than an open flame, resulting in faster heating cycles—put simply, you produce more components per hour
2. Easy to check and adjust the heat, reduce the risk of overheating, which can lead to higher porosity and weaker joints
3. Reduce the risk of cold brazing as induction generates the heat in the base material
4. Improve the working environment and safety; No gas needed, no open flame, no additional heating.
Rated Power Output
220V/50Hz Signal Phase
Cooling water flow
Plywood case for sea transport
1. Why DUOLIN?
◊ QUALITY IS OUR CULETURE. DOULIN put this ideal into every lines and circuit.
2. How many years it can work?
◊ Many factors, usually 5-10years, depends on your operation, cooling water, maintenance. etc
3. How many days we got the spare parts?
◊ Usually send out in 1-2days.
Our products enjoy a highly reputayion in the every corner of the world.